top of page
No Bake Chocolate Almond Protein Bars
10 ingredients · 1 hour 15 minutes · 8 servings
1. Line the pan with parchment paper.
2. Add the almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Heat over low, stirring with a spatula until smooth and well combined. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. To the same bowl, add the protein powder, oats, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and salt. Stir well to combine. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
4. In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and microwave on high for 30 to 45-second intervals until melted. Stir with a spoon to fully combine.
5. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the bars and place them in the fridge to set for one hour. Remove the bars from the pan and slice. Enjoy!
1/2 cup Almond Butter (smooth and drippy)
3 tbsps Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
1 cup Oats
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
3 tbsps Dark Chocolate Chips
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week or freeze for longer.
Serving Size One serving is equal to one two-inch bar. An 8 x 4-inch pan was used to make eight servings.
Nut-Free Use tahini or sunflower seed butter.
Protein Powder This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder. Please note that if using a different type of
protein powder, results may vary
bottom of page