top of page
For 20 pieces
1. Cook the rice with the water in a rice cooker or in a pot coveredwitha lid over low heat for about 60 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, bring the coconut milk,sugar,and salt to a boil, thensimmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the cooked rice to the coconut milk and cook over low heat until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Alternatively, mix everything together and add the mixture to a large Ziplock bag.
5. Flatten out the bag on a tray to roughly 4cm thick, let the air out, fastened.
6. Once cool, place it in the fridge overnight.
7. Carefully remove the bag, cut roughly 20 squares.(Adjustthe sizeto your liking)
450 gr sticky rice or short grain pudding rice
500ml thick coconut milk
60gr brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
Keepin the fridgeup to a week until using themfor runs or rides.
Warp your rice cakeswith baking paper and foilaround the bakingpaper (the foil might stick tothe cake)
Before pressing down the mixture you can add peanut butter,jamor anyvariationsthat youfancy.
bottom of page